The YOCOMO Self-Assessment Tool (hereinafter ‘the tool’) uses the
services provided by JUGEND für Europa, SALTO Training and Cooperation Resource
Centre (hereinafter ‘SALTO T&C RC’), located in Godesberger Allee 142-148,
53175 Bonn, Germany. SALTO T&C RC operates on behalf of the European
Commission within the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes of the
European Union and contributes to the capacity building and to the recognition
of learning in youth work. The services of the YOCOMO Self-Assessment Tool (hereinafter
‘the tool’) are dedicated to all users (private and legal entities, hereinafter
‘the users’) regardless their legal form and as long as they comply with the
concerning processing of your personal data and can be found here.
- The tool is predominantly for users involved in international youth work and aged over 13 for the purpose to assess their competences.
- Personal and professional information that is entered into the tool cannot be accessed by other users. The information on the platform is not public.
- Users are allowed to upload files to the tool to document their competences, as long as they possess the permission to upload
these materials. Uploaded materials must be appropriate and relevant to the tool and every effort should be made to ensure that images/video footage are deemed to be non-offensive. Inappropriate material includes anything deemed to depict violence, sexual conduct of pornographic nature, illegal activity, or contents supporting racism, gender-based discriminatory discourse, or any other type of discourse favouring hatred and discrimination. SALTO T&C RC reserves the right to remove images, comments, contributions that are deemed inappropriate.
- Wherever users have the option to add their own text, they are obliged to use respectful and non-discriminatory language.
- Please be considerate when uploading images, files and data to the SALTO T&C RC services. Images will be restricted and must not exceed 20MB per file. SALTO T&C RC reserves the right to remove images that exceed the limit and/or deemed to have a detrimental impact or effect on the SALTO T&C RC services functionality in anyway.
- Copyright restrictions: commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from SALTO T&C RC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by SALTO T&C RC to use any item displayed. A party uploading any content connected to the tool ensures that such content has been published with the permission of the relevant copyright or any other rights owners. A party uploading any content shall be liable for any infringement of rights of third parties and shall indemnify SALTO T&C RC from responsibility for such infringements. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners. Uploaded items will remain the sole responsibility of the registered user. However, SALTO T&C RC retains unrestricted, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide right to freely use the content created and uploaded by users to the extent it is necessary to provide SALTO T&C RC services.
- SALTO T&C RC shall not review and shall not take responsibility for any content uploaded by third parties in the website. It trusts users to respect the Terms of Service and act responsibly.
- Passwords must not, under any circumstances, be shared with others, friends, family members or other associates. The only persons who should know your password are the primarily users and SALTO T&C RC, as administrator of the tool.
- Users must not give false or misleading information about themselves or misrepresent themselves or their connection with other users. Therefore, users are asked to register with their real name.
- SALTO T&C RC reserves the right to remove any profile from the tool that have shown no activity or have not been updated for over one year and will retain the information for audit or investigative purposes only.
- Users agree to use SALTO T&C RC’s tool only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the tool by any third party.
- SALTO T&C RC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material accessible through the tool will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the tool or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials. SALTO T&C RC will do it all it can within its capacities in order to ensure proper functionality of the tool and related products, but offers no guarantee and takes no responsibility for damages suffered by third parties.
- SALTO T&C RC does not endorse and takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
- In no event SALTO T&C RC will be liable for any damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those relating to business losses, business interruption, loss of profit, loss of contracts, loss of goodwill, loss or corruption of data, or anticipated losses arising out of connection with the use of the SALTO T&C RC’s tool, unless obligatory provisions of applicable laws provide otherwise.
- Any communication or material that users transmit to, or post on, any area using SALTO T&C RC services – the tool - including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms of Services and rules and/or specific terms of using SALTO T&C RC services relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail. All international users do so in accordance to EU Internet legislation and the laws of their own country.
- If these Terms of Services are not accepted in full, the use of SALTO T&C RC services will be terminated immediately.
- Any user found in contravention of the above Terms of Services, will receive a written warning in the first instance. Any repeat offence will result in termination of full SALTO T&C RC user account, and may include details of this decision, and the reasons for it, being passed on to relevant authorities. In case of gross infringement of these Terms of Service, SALTO T&C RC can terminate the provision of the SALTO T&C RC services immediately.
- SALTO T&C RC reserves the rights to change these Terms of Service at any time without further notice by posting changes online. Users’ continued use of SALTO T&C RC services after changes are posted constitutes an acceptance of this agreement as modified. It is users’ responsibility to regularly check the tool and the hosting website to determine if there have been changes to these Terms of Services and to review such changes. SALTO T&C RC will nonetheless post the changes to these Terms of Services on this website and will indicate the date these terms were last revised. Any revised version will be deemed applicable when published on this website.
- The use of the SALTO T&C RC’s tool constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Services.
For any inquiries related to the SALTO T&C RC services please contact SALTO T&C RC,email@example.com